digital camera Q

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 15:39:58 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 07:31, Dotan Cohen wrote:
[...]

>Gene, have you tried accessing the thing as a mass storage unit, like
>a disk on key? I've connected an A-series Canon camera (A20 I think)
>this way. And I've never had problems with the S2 that I connect
>often.
>
>Also, my Fuji 5500 I connect as a mass storage device. KDE just
>recognises it and I use konqi to copy the files.
>
>Dotan Cohen

It wouldn't mount, although I didn't try other filesystems, I was specing
vfat in the mount.  Humm, hindsight, maybe I shoulda let mount figure it
out? In any event, the camera went home last night after I looked like an
idiot with my all linux attitude :(

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)