FC6 Lightscribe Labels Anyone?

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 19:24:23 UTC 2006

I was just thinking...

Since there is now Linux support from LaCie for Lightscribe CD/DVD
writers, including RPMs for Fedora, wouldn't it be great if there were
official Lightscribe labels for FC6!

I don't know if anyone has something even semi-official looking, but I
would be interested in getting copies if you do. I would try and design
something myself, but when it comes to the graphics stuff, I'm very much
the novice.

I think official FC6 labels for the CD and DVD images would add an extra
degree of coolness. Are there any out there to he had?

Cheers,

Chris

"Never murder a man when he's
busy committing suicide."