A humble suggestion for Fedora

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Oct 29 19:30:16 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 09:04 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:

> One of the biggest headaches is the install as we see on this list.

	You know, if it weren't for the monopolistic actions of a particular
company this would be much less of an issue.  Imagine a worldwhere
computers were not aloud to be sold with preinstalled software.  A world
where all software was on the same foot, so to speak.  After dealing
with a WinXX install or two people will be fawning all over the ease and
simplicity of a Linux install.