Build of VMWARE worstation and FC-6 ?

don fisher dfisher at as.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 30 17:36:04 UTC 2006

I think I have a different problem. As I indicated in my original post,
I even attempted to downloaded the source version from kernel.org and
and could not get past the "where are your includes" question. The
threads mentioned all appear to address a version incompatibility
problem. Most of the posts got past the point where i am blocked.

Is this the same or different problem?

don