FC6 - sort

Adam Hough ahough at lsu.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:43:59 UTC 2006

you can work around any compatibility problems by setting
_POSIX2_VERSION=199209 in your environment. (/etc/environment)

That should fix the script that would break.

This actually changed in FC5 btw.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fedora+core+5+environment+posix
+standard+change&btnG=Google+Search

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:FN-YSsFW_Z0J:fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc5/+fedora+core+5+environment+posix+standard+change&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1