can't boot single user in FC5

Macintyre, Ross A R.A.Macintyre at hw.ac.uk
Mon Sep 4 15:28:17 UTC 2006

Thanks Tim, you pointed me in the right direction.
My problem was that I was just typing 'a' to add the word 'single' to
the whole 'thing'. I hadn't realised that this xen kernel had the kernel
down as a module! I had to choose the module line and *then* edit that
line and add the word 'single'.

I should look a bit closer when assume things :-)

Thanks,

Ross