NX software

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 01:47:28 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 17:34 -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> For what it's worth, we were only able to get ours working with KDM.
>  understand others have succeeded with GDM, but we didn't.

> > Did you copy the client key it generates?
The one generated in /etc/NX? Yeah... I created user dennis and placed
that key in his /home/dennis/.nx directory. Then cranked up the server
and then the client, which failed at the key exchange. There doesn't
seem to be much in the way of docs, but I copied the HTML pages they
have. I erased everything and am gonna re-install it. It looks pretty
straight forward. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256