Mounting a SimpleShare drive from a second FC5 machine.

Marc linuxr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:55:23 UTC 2006

We probably need a little more info.  What does the mount command by itself
tell you on both machines?  Looking at disk space, mount points, etc.  On
your problem machine, copy the /etc/fstab to something like /etc/fstab.bak.
Then try it with the exact same /etc/fstab on both boxes and see if that
works.

Speaking of which, I have seen sometimes the smallest spacing error cause
problems with the parsing of certain config files.  I have been known to do
this exact thing on production machines with identical hardware when
troubleshooting stuff like this.

Marc