Gimp is not printing in FC5

Erik P. Olsen erik at epo.dk
Sun Sep 24 10:17:47 UTC 2006

Antonio Montagnani wrote:
> I can't print any image in Gimp. Any other application is working fine.
> Some information is sent to my Samsung laser printer as I see green
> lights flashing but no output.
> I tried to remove -oraw flag but it is worst, i get red light flashing.
> What shall I investigate???

If your printer is a postscript printer, then in File->Print select Setup
Printer. In the Setup Printer box select PostScript Level 2 for Printer Model
and for Command either lpr -P<printername> or lp -s -d<printername>. This works
fine for my HP Laserjet 2200 and Photosmart 8450.

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark