Suggestions for e-mail client:

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Thu Sep 28 17:16:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:05:54 -0700, Norm <norm at workingtools.ca>
opined:
> Recently I switch to sylpheed-claws and in so many ways it great,
> especially when it comes to setting up the spam filter (never a
> false positive) and clam antivirus. the handling of html emails is
> great, it displays them by default as text and only if you really
> think you need to see the email in all its glory do you even need
> to use the html plug-in.  It has my "vote" for default email client.
>  On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:25:24 +0200
> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de> wrote:

Love SC - best client I have ever used; Light, fast and infinitely
configurable. BTW, you can choose either the Dillo or GTKhtml plugin.
The inventor of html email should be shot anyway.

--
      Do NOT Send Email to <spam trap> Fedora at TQMcube,com
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at The Source: http://www.TQMcube.com