Suggestions for e-mail client:

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 01:42:27 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 17:43 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 20:10 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 15:45 -0700, David Boles wrote:
> >
> > > It works the same way as the gpg-key that checks your downloads to make sure
> > > that they are 'real', and who signed the RPMs, and not spoofs.
> > >
> > > If you had a key and I had your public key, if we, for example, chose to we
> > > could send emails to each other that are encrypted and could only be read by
> > > you and me. Not to the list(s), of course. Private emails. You could do that
> > > with others, if they had keys and you chose to do so.
> > >
> > > You are aware that all of the servers that forward your email, listed in the
> > > headers, keep copies that can be read by anyone? At least they used to do that.
> >
> > Ha! Google for wayward4now
> > They sure keep track of alot of my crap! Try googling on you for grins
> > at Cocktail parties. Hey  "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is coming on
> > AMC now. I need a life. Ric
>
> Gort!  Klaatu berrata nickto!
>
> (and you think YOU need a life?!)

Lord, you know it by heart. OK, you win. You have even less of a life
than me! To make it worse, I'm replying to you on a Linux list at 9PM on
a Friday night and watching Gort stomp around, while the Earthlings
scatter like chickens. Great screaming, I give those ladies a solid 9.
Now I have less life than you, unless you go into devel on a
ScreamOmeter. Make it command line and you really win. Oh God, there
goes an Edsel. Kill me now. "Yes sir General, that's where he's
staying." Someone kill that snitch, first. <sighs> Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/