Suggestions for e-mail client:

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 23:55:03 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 19:22 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 30 September 2006 19:14, Ric Moore wrote:
> > If I don't, how do I get a key?  Ric
> >
> 'man gpg' :-)  I googled for and found an excellent tutorial on installing gpg
> and getting it to work with KMail.  I know kmail is not your preferred
> mailer, but the principles would be the same.  I don't have the url, but the
> article was entitled "Using OpenPGP and PGP/MIME with KMail".  There's a fair
> bit of info in the gpg readme files, too.  I have to say that Fedora was
> pretty good at picking up not only the dependencies, but files like pinentry
> that are needed for convenient use.

Anne, when I get your email from this list there is a bottom brownish
bar that sez that your key is invalid. Is that because it passes through
the list server? It's got a boxing glove looking icon with an X in the
knuckles area. FYI, Ric

p/s thanks a bunch for replying. Why is there not more linuxchix in here
posting? This place could use a little more class!! <chuckles> Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/