Commandline Torrent Downloader

Chris Snell cmsnell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:01:16 UTC 2007

Check out rtorrent (it's in the extras repo). It allows you to drop
torrents into a directory for automatic downloading, and you can also
set a ratio for it to stop uploading at. It also allows you to
throttle your upload/download speeds on the fly. I used to use
ctorrent, but it hasn't seen any use since I found rtorrent.

Chris