Please Lawd! Not again!! <falls down weeping> xine broken all over again

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:53:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 08:47 -0700, BRUCE STANLEY wrote:
> --- Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > Oh no, it's much more fun to whinge and moan the "things don't work" on
> > > the mailing lists that to put a bit of effort in, trace the source of
> > > the problem and report a bug.
> > >
> > Clearly it's even more fun to write insults without bothering to question
> > causes.

> I think Anne's response was a classic and classy reply!       :-)

Anne has always been a class act here and a valuable contributor for a
very long time. I get a chuckle from the fact that her significant other
will, under no circumstances, touch her computer! I know I wouldn't.
This nice lady from England, with a cat, nice cup of tea and plate of
biscuits at hand, probably has a hickory yard stick standing in the
corner. <cringes> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net