Please Lawd! Not again!! <falls down weeping> xine broken allover again

Anthony J Placilla anthony_placilla at SUTH.COM
Thu Apr 12 13:36:53 UTC 2007

jdow wrote:
> From: "Ric Moore" <wayward4now at gmail.com>
>>> reported these bugs/problems at
>>>
>>> Oh no, it's much more fun to whinge and moan the "things don't work" on
>>> the mailing lists that to put a bit of effort in, trace the source of
>>> the problem and report a bug.
>>> Then you can also throw in some random, unrelated annoyances (quite
>>> what kde-control-center's dependency on gstreamer has to do with xine
>>> working or otherwise I have no idea).
>>> And finish up with a few paragraphs that make any sane reader realise
>>> that you actually _don't_ want things to work, because then you would
>>> have nothing to complain about.
>>
>> Mark, that was a bullshit reply. If your Momma read what you wrote to a
>> class act like Anne, she'd haul your ass to the wood shed for several
>> rounds.
>
> Besides, Ric, it's replies like Mark's that might pull me out of the
> deep background for a round or two. It's best to be polite and let
> sleeping bitches sleep.
>
> {^_-}    Joanne.

Oh gawd!

Joanne, please give me 5 minutes notice so I can head for the fallout
shelter & avoid collateral damage.

Mark is done for. SWMBO is baaaaaaaaaccckkk!

--
Tony Placilla, RHCT, GSEC
anthony_placilla at suth.com

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64