Where's Fedora 6 Live DVD?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Thu Apr 12 13:47:08 UTC 2007

Em Qui 12 Abr 2007, Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
> Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It seems the Fedora Core 6 Live DVD has been removed from Fedora Unity's
> > web site. Any one knows why? Is there anywhere else from which I can
> > download this ISO?
>
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org
>
> Note that this live cd is different from the Fedora unity version and
> does not have the ability to install to hard disk unlike the more recent
> Fedora 7 versions.

Thanks for your answer, Rahul, but I'm looking for a Live DVD, not a Live CD.
AFAIR, the Fedora Project did not release a Live DVD, but Fedora Unity had
one...
I just can't find it anymore. I've found several references to it, but it
seems the Live DVD was removed from Fedora Unity web site.

[]'s
Marcelo