kernel: do_IRQ: 0.194 No irq handler for vector

John Longbottom John.Longbottom at durrants.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 08:19:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've recently installed FC6 64 bit, I have two boxes that I've recently
installed buy annoyingly one of them consistently throws up the above
error every so often, I have no idea why its doing this, the other one
doesn't.

John Longbottom
Application Support Analyst
Durrants
http://www.durrants.co.uk
http://www.mediacoverage.co.uk

Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. All materials are for research and reference purposes only. The copyright remains the property of the copyright owner and the material may not be reproduced in any form whatsoever without the owner's consent. If you have received this email in error, please notify us at postmaster at durrants.co.uk. Thank you.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.