cardctrl ??

Kevin K k_krieser at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 17:01:55 UTC 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Tom Spec wrote:

> rpm -ql pcmciautils | grep cardctl
>
> /sbin/pccardctl

I just learned this yesterday myself, before reading the answer.

Put in a PC Card reader in my FC6 box, couldn't figure out how to use
it.  cardctl, etc, wasn't installed so I figured it wasn't installed
because I didn't have a reader installed at installation time.

Figured what with FC7 and CentOS5 coming out RSN (as of a few weeks
ago), I would just wait and do a fresh install.  Still no cardctl.
Found pcmciautils, did a query on it, saw pccardctl.