BIND Woes A Second Thought

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Mon Apr 23 05:25:14 UTC 2007

Tim,

I hate to be pendantic but, if you will look at your previous postings
you will see that you were replying to me.

Obviously those previous posts did not impart enough information to
solve the problem.

That would be the obvious reason to post the question again prefaced
with the fact that I had started from a virgin install.

It should be fairly obvious that I have at least one domain up and
functional based on my e-mail address.  So although a total rookie to
Linux I am not completely clueless.

I am trying to leave the Dark Side (MicroShaft) due to this same type of
attitude.

So just do me a favor, the next time I post a question, do not respond.

If I have offended anyone else on this e-mail chain I offer apologies in
advance but a pet peeve of mine has just been stomped  on big time.

If I had wanted this, I would have stayed over on the Dark Side!

James M. Dwiggins
SFC USA (RET)

PS

If this means I get kicked off this this list, so be it!