tcpdump

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon Apr 23 22:47:31 UTC 2007

Hello All,

	I hope that you are well. That is correct, doing what I have said on
the commandline of the server will show server side stuff, you may also
want to run something like tcpdump or ethereal on your work station and
compare/match. Unless you want to spend money to by a commercial sniffer.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi