whats with this love of kaffiene?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 17:31:20 UTC 2007

> It does/will (for me it does anyway), provided you have libdvdcss
> installed.

same here - runs just fine. Also it can view any file I've been able to
throw at it, just as well as any other application. Just a matter of
making sure you have enough rpms installed to provide all the
nonfree/ugly/extra stuff those of you in the US aren't allowed to even
think about ;)

every now and then, when I'm bored, I run a

  > yun search XXX

where XXX is dvd, ugly, free, mp3, codec, kaffeine etc., just to see if
there is anything I don't have I could, to make things even better.

Also, I haven't run the official Fedora KDE for years now - I use rex's
kde-redhat version, so maybe things don't work as well outside Rex's
world...

Chris