Need Info

sport light sport-light at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 03:25:09 UTC 2007

Google search for cups printer compatibility table.  There is a table
maintained that lists all printers and ppd or driver file to use.
Didn't see this model in the list cups has on my machine, but there is
an RX500, which may be what you need.  Just choose it and try.  You got
to play around with settings and things if you plan to be successful
with Linux and Fedora especially.