fc6: core + livna repositories

Pawel paulino90 at tenbit.pl
Mon Apr 30 08:36:18 UTC 2007

hallo Group Members.

I noticed some strange behavior of my fc6. Some popular programs do
not work well. A week ago I had problem with sane. THen I updated
packages with yum. Then I noticed that oowriter crashes when
trying to save a file. I updated again (4 days ago). Then noticed that firefox is
not working correctly: it crashes after a few minutes of working.

Is it possible that the problem is with my repositories? I use ONLY
fedora stable repository and livna. Both of them are enabled during
update. Do YOu experience any problems with such a mix?

regards!
Pawel