Re: Strange grub behavior w/new 2.6.22.1-41 kernel

Casey Stamper wrote:
I got home today and updated my laptop w/the latest kernel and other
updates. When I rebooted, grub automtically went back to the previous
kernel. I had to manually choose the new one. It's easy enough to fix in
menu.lst but I thought the default behaviour was to make the latest kernel
the default.
I have seen the same issue, but have no idea what is causing it. grub.conf looks fine, nothing special.