Setting up KVM?

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Thu Aug 2 02:37:21 UTC 2007

Same thing. I'm trying to setup xp pro on fedora 7 host. Can't seem to
get the install finished. I had to switch from virt-manager to qemu to
finishes the install, because the cd image wouldn't mount on reboot. XP
is installing now one qemu so I don't know what I'll get. I have the
kvm-intel module loaded so I'm guessing qemu will use it. Last time I
used this on Ubuntu it was slower then heck and I went back to VMware. I
just wondered if there was a tool for using is like VMware offers. I see
a lot of people are using the VMware server and Manger. Latest kernel.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke