Re: yum update

Chris Jones wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
The yum update is a problem now. I let it go to the point where it does what it says it will and I said no! Most of what it wants to do is fine. But it wants to erase my current kernel and install 41 again. I have been through this already today!

AFAIK yum will *never* remove the kernel you are currently running. So if by your "current kernel" you mean the one you are using, you are safe from that being removed.

Chris

I got busy and removed all the other kernels that have been yummed in. Only the one that works for me remains and of course I will be using it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User