Re: Setting up KVM?

On 8/1/07, Stanczak Group <justin stanczakgroup com> wrote:
> Looks like "Pci Root Bus", PCI to ISA Bridge", and "PCI HOST Bridge".

I am not sure why those were not picked up by the os during install.
The following is the command line that I use to invoke the vm.

qemu-kvm -hda /data/winxp1.img -cdrom /data/winxp.iso -soundhw es1370 -m 256

Everything is correctly identified by the windows install process.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at