freenx and desktop effects

Hi all,

When I try to log into an account using freenx, and that account normally has "desktop effects" (compiz) enabled, application windows have no border displayed. No minimize/maximize buttons appears. Everything works if I disable desktop effects (from the physical machine; I can't disable them from an nx session).

Can I make freenx and compiz co-exist happily? (I don't need to see wobbly windows in the freenx session, but I do need the window borders...)

- Mike