How do I send smolt profile?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 22:28:48 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I have installed Fedora 7 on two of my machines.  I did not enable smolt because it would not send anything due to no internet connection available( had to configure the winmodem ) after which there is a connection.  I know that smolt is a service in /etc/rc.d/init.d/

In both compuers it is turned off
smolt           0:off   1:off   2:off   3:off   4:off   5:off   6:off

If I leave it off, how can I send in smolt profile for my two computers manually?
or
Do I have to turn service on and it will do its job on its own?

[olivares at localhost ~]$ smolt --help
bash: smolt: command not found
[olivares at localhost ~]$ su -
Password: