is there a way to get CD isos of Fedora 7?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Aug 3 04:14:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 15:36 -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:55 -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:
> >
> >>I have a workaround to install Fedora 7 if I can get the
> >>isos on CDs. I can only find DVD iso for Fedora 7.
> >
> > You can install f7 from the Fedora 7 Live CD.
>
> Since my BIOS only allows me to boot from an IDE CD-ROM
> and I have a SCSI CD-ROM, I cannot boot a Fedora 7
> live CD, I cannot boot from any CD.

Does your SCSI controller have a setting for booting from CD-ROM?
All of mine do (though it's not always easy to find...).

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu