is there a way to get CD isos of Fedora 7?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 13:51:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 15:36 -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:55 -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:
> >
> >>I have a workaround to install Fedora 7 if I can get the
> >>isos on CDs. I can only find DVD iso for Fedora 7.
> >
> > You can install f7 from the Fedora 7 Live CD.
>
> Since my BIOS only allows me to boot from an IDE CD-ROM
> and I have a SCSI CD-ROM, I cannot boot a Fedora 7
> live CD, I cannot boot from any CD.

If you can't boot from your CD, how would any f7 CDs help you?

> >>I would think I'm not the only person who uses Fedora
> >>who does not have a DVD reader/burner.
> >>
> >>Is it now the policy of the Fedora Project to only
> >>make DVD iso available for download?
> >>
> >>Darlene Wallach

"I am convinced that the manufacturers of carpet odor removing powder
have included encapsulated time released cat urine in their products.
This technology must be what prevented its distribution during my mom's
reign. My carpet smells like piss, and I don't have a cat. Better go by
some more." -- timw at zeb.USWest.COM, in alt.conspiracy
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net