Yum declares package unsigned, RPM says it is signed.

I just installed scons from Fedora, and got a message from yum
indicating it was not signed:

Package scons-0.97-2.fc7.noarch.rpm is not signed

But:

[root charlesc ccurley]# rpm -K scons-0.97-2.fc7.noarch.rpm
scons-0.97-2.fc7.noarch.rpm: (sha1) dsa sha1 md5 gpg OK

(On a copy I pulled in separately from the "yum install" command, so
it may be a repo updating issue).

When I then installed from the local copy, yum accepted it and
installed it. But yum won't accept a repo copy.

This makes me wonder if at least one repo has a corrupted copy.