setting up clamav av from the command line

Scott sberry at northlc.com
Sun Aug 5 15:50:15 UTC 2007

Hello there,

I want clamav to scan my whole system and from what I understand is I need to add something to the kernel I will have to look at the name of the package but is this package available in rpm to go ahead and add in to the kernel or do I need to add it myself?  Secondly, how in the world do I actually get clamav to get busy?  I would like to set it up so that it scans at 1 a.m. every night through the whole operating system and also like it to download updates at 8:00 A.m. each morning.  The time is Central Standard UIs Time.  Thanks for the help.
\
Scott