my hosts file

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 14:22:53 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 16:58 -0500, Scott wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just got around to fixing the mail issue with Pilotalk.com site.  I
> followed instructions out of man host and I hope I understood it right
> can some one take a look at this hosts file and correct me or let me
> know if this is correct?  I am using dynamic dns so I used the router
> number of the server to tell the host deamon which computer to call
> mail.
>
> Here is the file.
>
> Scott

I don't think your hosts file is quite right. Compare it to my hosts
file:
127.0.0.1		localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.1.100		vulcan vulcan.gateway.2wire.net
192.168.1.101		saturn saturn.gateway.2wire.net
192.168.1.65		cyrus cyrus.gateway.2wire.net

I am on cyrus. vulcan and saturn are other mchines on my lan.

What I Did During My Fall Semester On the first day of my fall semester,
I got up. Then I went to the library to find a thesis topic. Then I hung
out in front of the Dover. On the second day of my fall semester, I got
up. Then I went to the library to find a thesis topic. Then I hung out
in front of the Dover. On the third day of my fall semester, I got up.
Then I went to the library to find a thesis topic. I found a thesis
topic: How to keep people from hanging out in front of the Dover. --
Sister Mary Elephant, "Student Statement for Black Friday"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net