How to ClamAV 0.90.3 --> 0.91.1

Don Russell fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com
Mon Aug 6 14:37:55 UTC 2007

>From FC7 logwatch...

Last Status:
    WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
    WARNING: Local version: 0.90.3 Recommended version: 0.91.1

This has been going on for quite a while... did something break to prevent yum from finding updates to ClamAV? Do I need to change something?

hmm, I just went back to my old logwatch logs... 0.91.1 has been available since July 19... so maybe it just SEEMS like a long time. ;-)

With FC6, I don't recall being outdated for more than a few days at the most...

Just prior to FC7 release, ClamAV was outdated and I just figured the maintainer was working on the FC7 version of the rpm etc. Sure enough, shortly after installing FC7, a "yum update" picked up 0.90.3 of ClamAV.... but nothing since.

Short of installing ClamAV from source etc, how do I get the updates automatically?

Thanks