Re: Network connection is very slow, F7

oh, I will try it tomorrow, for these 2 machines are in company.

Thanks again.

2007/8/6, Chris Strzelczyk <chris gcsiinc com>:
I see.  At this point I would try to SCP the file over, which would tell you if the problem is with  the FTP service or the network.  My gut tells me the network at the card or hub level, but it's just another troubleshooting step.  How fast is an SCP transfer?