I'm ready to give up Linux!!

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Mon Aug 6 17:10:51 UTC 2007

Ok ok some more details are that the f7 disc spins for 10 seconds and
stops it doesnt even continue on to the setup, I am currently using
fc6, I cant download absolutly nothing from the internet(achive type
not supported blah blah blah) and im really frustrated with that one
also when I try to boot the disc i get the message saying strike f1
to rety to boot,strike f2 for setup and yes i did mess around with
the BIOS and then changed it back to its default setting but still
didn't work. If i cant boot this disc then i just need help being
able to download ANYTHING!

I am sorry for the horrible web mailer, I am on the road.

I am going to ask a stupid question.  You said that you installed FC6 from CD and it worked, but you are unable to install F7 from DVD...

Are you sure that the drive that you are using is CAPABLE of reading DVDs?  Might it be a CD only drive?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=191629&topic_id=420
85&forum=32#forumpost191629
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org
and/or blame fartforcedelta at yahoo.com.