keyboard

roland roland at cat.be
Tue Aug 7 06:35:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 00:08:46 +0200, Croombe F. Pensom
<croombefp at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Are you setting up things properly during the install process? One of
> the very first things that the Fedora install asks is what sort of
> keyboard one is using (yes, it defaults to the US but there's a load of
> other layouts to select from including Dvorak). And I'm sure it works OK
> as I've tried, out of curiosity, installing a Swedish and a Spanish
> keyboard and that's certainly what I got when I booted up.
> CroombeFP

I can assure you that I choose the right keyboard during setup. When I
change the keyboard layout with system-administration-keyboard he defaults
to the Belgian keyboard, so that could be the proof.

But even when I had mistaken during setup I should be able to change that
afterwards. Why after system-administration-keyboard doesn't he memorize
it?
--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba