F7 is done

I must be the only person in the country who can't use there printer on f7. But I can't live with software that changes to the worse on a daily basis! And I use my printer a lot.

So back to FC6 where at least the printer works. Many other things are not as good but it is the only thing I can do. I can't live without a printer!!!!!
--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User