F7 is done

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 23:58:22 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I must be the only person in the country who can't use there printer
> on f7. But I can't live with software that changes to the worse on a
> daily basis! And I use my printer a lot.
>
>     So back to FC6 where at least the printer works. Many other things
> are not as good but it is the only thing I can do. I can't live without
> a printer!!!!!

Oh well, we had a cable repairman come to fix the cable. He had to
access stuff in Linux and was impressed.  I believe enough to select
Fedora as a platform.
F7 is here and F8 is on the way. Maybe F6 can fork into another
distribution once it reaches end of life.

--
"One Architecture, One OS" also translates as "One Egg, One Basket".