Re: F7 is done

Karl Larsen wrote:
I must be the only person in the country who can't use there printer on f7. But I can't live with software that changes to the worse on a daily basis! And I use my printer a lot.

So back to FC6 where at least the printer works. Many other things are not as good but it is the only thing I can do. I can't live without a printer!!!!!

Oh well, we had a cable repairman come to fix the cable. He had to access stuff in Linux and was impressed. I believe enough to select Fedora as a platform. F7 is here and F8 is on the way. Maybe F6 can fork into another distribution once it reaches end of life.

--
"One Architecture, One OS" also translates as "One Egg, One Basket".