Re: DHCP Server

El Miércoles, 8 de Agosto de 2007 17:08, Chris escribió:
> Hiya folks -
>
> 	Is there an applet that allows me see a list of devices that are
> currently using the DHCP server?

Umm, as far as I remember everything is logged into the /var/log/messages,
isn't it?
I mean:
IP address of the client machine
MAC address of the client machine
Name of the client machine
Beginning and ending of ipaddress lease time

Cheers
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.