Re: Thunderbird

Les Mikesell wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I tried to get Help on this email client and it is hopeless! I somehow lost the little thing where I can choose an emotion. I also wanted to find out how to set up a thread and follow that. The Help which is a web page is lousy!

    If anyone can help I sure need it.

To follow a thread, use the menu view/sort by/threaded. If you have a member of the thread selected when you do this it will stay on the screen.

	Yes your right and it is quite nice!

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User