where i can get mozilla-gtkmozembed and mozilla-xpcom in fc6

Hansen Tanjung mht.lists at alfansa.org
Thu Aug 9 04:16:12 UTC 2007

On 8/7/07, Anugrah Widya <anuwidy at gmail.com> wrote:

> dear all,
>
> i would like to compile the webthumb source in fc6, and the source need
> mozilla-gtkmozembed, and mozilla-xpcom, i alreday serach in the repository
> but can't found it, maybe there is someone who have experience compiling
> webthumb in fc6 ??, pls contact me.. directly or through this room...
>
> thanks in advance :)
> anuwidy
>
> I don't know about webthumb, but at fc6 mozilla suite replaced by
seamonkey and prefered browser is firefox. When I try to find about
gtkmozembed and xpcom (not mozilla-gtkmozembed and mozilla-xpcom) that file
provided from firefox-devel. So, I think you must change webthumb dependency
from mozilla to firefox to resolve that problem.

Hope that help.
--
Hansen
http://hansen.alfansa.org