Re: Procedure on mounting USB/hotplug devices

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 16:08 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> I guess I don't figure the "normal" user is not going to be trying
> to mount removable devices from the cli without having tools like
> gnome-mount installed. Will a "normal" user be trying to manage the
> system from the cli in the first place? Lets face it, the entire cli
> is a bit cumbersome for the "normal" user...

I suppose what's probably more likely for the less than familiar with
manual mounting, than being in a CLI mode, is using one of the lighter
weight GUIs than KDE or Gnome.  They could be in the same boat (no
automounting).

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386