Re: system-config-bind request

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 22:27 -0400, Jim wrote:
> I have googled and searched everywhere but I have not find a howto for
> system-config-bind.

What is it that you need to know?  How DNS records need to be created,
or how to use their tool to do so?  It might be BIND that you need to
read up on, first.

For my money, you need to know all about manual DNS record creation,
properly, to be able to use the tool.  And then you find the tool is too
limiting.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386