F8T1 Issues

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Thu Aug 9 15:23:55 UTC 2007

I tested F8T1 in my ThinkPad 600X. Audio doesn't work after resume, but
that's a very old bug.

Video doesn't work after resume, but a work-around of switching to console
and back works.

The new video issue is that if you drag an open dialog (like Nautilus) so
the left side is past the left edge of the screen and pull it down, a
single pixel's width of the dialog appears on the RIGHT edge of the
screen. If you slide the dialog up, the rightmost column on the screen
does not change, but then if you drag it down again, the rightmost column
does change.

Where should I report this to get it the attention it deserves?

Thanks,
Chris Schumann