Re: Anyone running MindTerm under Fedora?

Chris Mohler wrote:
On 8/9/07, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
Andy Green wrote:

First of all, am I right in thinking that if I was successful
I could go into an internet cafe and browse for
<http://www.myserver.com/mindterm/>
and this would be the same as making an ssh connection
to my home computer from a remote machine?

I carry a bootable USB stick for use from the outside.  I usually have
a Knoppix too, in case the USB stick craps out.  A cyber is be a prime
target for keyloggers and such.

Keep in mind that key logging can be done with hardware devices that might not be visible. Booting your own OS won't bypass that.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com