re: fedora 7 install

Hey,

I’ve been trying to install fedora 7 for awhile now on a dual boot system with windows; however, for some odd reason whenever I install it, it seems to refuse to boot up in either windows or linux and im not exactly sure why. I made a custom partition for the linux, and read over and followed the installation manual. The issue will most likely end up being some stupid small issue that I over looked; however, any help in this matter is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jerome