I'm ready to give up Linux!!

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Thu Aug 9 21:21:10 UTC 2007

On Thursday August 9 2007 2:44:04 pm pctech at mybellybutton.com
wrote:
> Were my statements harsh?  Yes.  Were my statements accurate?
>  Yes.  Were his statements 110% out of line to begin with?
>  Completely.

who cares? - you're just another gritty boor -- seem to be
dime-a-dozen round here of late

you ever been frustrated - you ever say anything you wish you
hadn't? maybe you're perfect, but somehow I don't think so

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA

Broken mailer...blah blah..

I've never blamed something for a failure that was my own, nope.  Sure haven't.  Before I go saying something is broken I make sure that I am pointing to the correct culprit.

If I say that something is broken or non-functional, I have facts to back it up.  I don't say it's broken when it's really me that didn't do my home work.

Have I ever been frustrated and said things I wish I hadn't?  Yep.  Have I ever blamed someone or something else for something that was my fault?  Not since I became an adult, nope, sure haven't.  Especially not when I am trying to get help from the very people that I am "blaming" for it being broken.