Anyone using AjaxTerm under Fedora?

Vivek J. Patankar list307 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:19:09 UTC 2007

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> For me, ajaxterm runs fine if I sit at my server,
> and go to <http:localhost:8022/>.
> [This is not much use, as it only allows me
> to login at the machine I am logged into!]
>
> I cannot work out how to access ajaxterm from a remote machine,
> which is presumably the intention.

What exactly is the problem/error when you access it remotely? From the
little information you have provided, I can think of only two probable
causes.

1. IPTables blocking inbound connections to Port 8022. (most probable cause)

2. Default installation of AjaxTerm is secured using "Allow from" in
httpd.conf.

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)